Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Found via anichini.com

It has been a hot and humid week.  We might head to the beach this weekend, so towels are on my mind.  It's time to replace our (formerly) thick and (formerly) white towels, so I am eyeing linen bath towels.  They dry fast, are antimicrobial, and take up less energy when washing/drying.  The only drawback: they're thin.  Anybody use linen bath towels before?

Here are some link loves for the weekend...

I don't have that many rules for Levi!  But some of them are funny, and some of them ring true.

Wow.  Talk about ultra exclusive in a hipster way.

A death advertisement?  

I think this is SO brilliant, and would be appreciated by film lovers.  My favorite is Superman.  

And I think this is clever too.  His side comments about the buildings are endearing.

Tasteful toast inspired by tasteful art.

I want, especially for the car.

Holy cow, Alec Baldwin!

These days Levi is into paint, so this is cool.

He's also into bubbles, so this is just perfect.

No comments :

Post a Comment