Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Photo Credit:Athena Plichta @ asubtlerevelry.com

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  This Sunday we are going to celebrate Levi's grandma's birthday.  Levi keeps on saying, "Grandma Sunday."

What a novel way to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.

Hm.  The ice cream man cometh.  Be warned.

I co-taught with this inspiring man for nine years.  His blog inspires me every single time.

I like cats and men.  So this is a fantastic combo!  The dancing photos are the best.

Striped shirts have always been a fashion staple of mine.

I caved in and bought this popular book.

Aren't architects clever?

Believe it or not, bean brownies are truly good.  There isn't a hint of beaniness, only goodness!  I made this with adzuki beans which I happened to have on hand.  Worked just as great.

One of our tenants are going to Turkey next week.  He asked me if I wanted any souvenirs from Turkey.  Maybe Turkish coffee...

Very useful tips for keeping the iTech at bay.  Levi is teaching himself at an alarming rate.

No comments :

Post a Comment