Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Photo Credit: Ali Smith from Momma Love
This Sunday I will observe Mother's Day as a mother for the second time--already!  We're hoping to make a trip to Blue Hill at Stone Barns.

Interesting read on the history of Anna Jarvis and Mother's Day.

I am not a vegetarian, but we try to keep our evening meals meat-free.  This cooking blog, particularly this recipe, inspires me.

Tonight my husband is having his monthly ASL SLAM event, with guest performer Pinky.

Tomorrow Douglas and I will participate in Christine Kim's performance art, Face Opera II for the Calder Foundation.

I just eat this kind of thing up.

Pretty.

And this is funny, especially in super slow motion.

This is quite the opposite of funny.  Amazing advertising, though.

I like my own John Hancock, so this is brilliant.  Might make a good Mother's Day gift!

No comments :

Post a Comment