Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Tumblr_ls27hcwnax1qbsjqno1_500_large
Photo Credit: Brad Pitt
I just love the fact that Brad Pitt took this photo of Angelina Jolie.  I found this photograph after reading about her double mastectomy.  What a difficult decision to make and to share with the entire world.  

Would you do this for $99?

It's a good thing this kind of printer isn't available for $99.

Next Monday I will be going to this, just down the block from my home.

A friend of mine just opened shop on Etsy.  Isn't this darling?

Garden in a box.  How about that? 

My nephew is coming to stay with me in a few weeks.  I think he would love this.

Flippin' fun!

Neat collection of short ASL videos for children.

After a daunting three-way mirror experience at Bloomingdale's, this comes in very handy.


This weekend we're off to a wedding in D.C.  Hope to come back with photos galore!

No comments :

Post a Comment