I think of bloggers as chronic list makers. Bloggers make word lists and photo lists. A list of must-sees. A list of things they love. A list of pictures taken every ten minutes in a day. A blogspot is a long list of ideas, tagged, sectioned and dated.
I. Am. Not. A. List. Maker. To a fault. So this year I resolve to dedicate one day a week to the art of making lists. I will blog those lists--the mundane and the creative.
Today is List #1: My resolutions for 2013.
1. Take better care of my elbows.
2. Turn listmaking into an art by making a list once a week.
3. Read the manual for the Jeep.
4. Learn how to take pictures with my new camera.
5. Eat dinner at home for one month--no ordering in, no going out. More about that later.
Here's to forty-seven more lists!