Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

List #1


I think of bloggers as chronic list makers.  Bloggers make word lists and photo lists.  A list of must-sees.  A list of things they love.  A list of pictures taken every ten minutes in a day.  A blogspot is a long list of ideas, tagged, sectioned and dated.

I.  Am.  Not.  A.  List.  Maker.  To a fault.  So this year I resolve to dedicate one day a week to the art of making lists.  I will blog those lists--the mundane and the creative.

Today is List #1: My resolutions for 2013.



1.  Take better care of my elbows.
2.  Turn listmaking into an art by making a list once a week.
3.  Read the manual for the Jeep.
4.  Learn how to take pictures with my new camera.  
5.  Eat dinner at home for one month--no ordering in, no going out.  More about that later.  

Here's to forty-seven more lists!

No comments :

Post a Comment