Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Five for Friday



Tomorrow we're finally having Levi's birthday.  Levi's birthday party was originally scheduled last month, but we had to cancel it after Levi caught a nasty bug. We're looking forward to seeing our guests and tasting Levi's birthday cake made by Ana of Boca Doce Baking. 

In the meantime, here are some things to check out:

Tonight my mum is babysitting Levi so I will be able to see ASL Slam!  Douglas hosts this event monthly from 7 to 8:30 pm.  The last time I went to see ASL Slam, I was hugely pregnant with Levi.

Levi is currently in the Early Intervention program at Lexington School for the Deaf.  Levi and I love his teachers.   We're also curious to see what else the city of New York has to offer, so I am investigating.  

Douglas and I saw this amazing show when we went to Israel. The show is opening here in NYC on January 16! A show that appeals to all senses.  If I can get a babysitter, we will go!


If we don't go, I'll just bunk up with this book I downloaded on my iPad.  I am about halfway through and love the ideas Gretchen Rubin writes about.




No comments :

Post a Comment