Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Five For Friday



My 88 year old grandfather is in the hospital being treated for pneumonia.  I wish I could bring Ikaria to him.  But what I can do is send him positive thoughts and plenty of love.  I took out my photograph box and will find time this weekend to post a photo of my grandfather.

This exhibition at the Met is inspiring--fun to see how people did it before Pixelmator and Photoshop.

Levi got his first book installment from the PJ Library--a book a month, for free!

I loved Noonday Demons written by Andrew Solomon.  He recently came out with a mammoth of a book about children who are different than their parents.  Two of my friends are in this book!

A friend of mine sent me this link to read after my "Worry Doll" post.  Thanks, Keri!

No comments :

Post a Comment