Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Five for Friday

Queen Elizabeth II and Barack Obama - The Obamas Attend the State Banquet
(May 24, 2011 - Source: Bauer Griffin)

It's the weekend again!  We're going to sit down and prepare our taxes.  Fun, fun.

Organization is on my mind.  Organizing paperwork is easy enough.  But what about digital photos?  This article is great!

I have been obsessing over play kitchens like this and this.  Wooden kitchen sets can be handed down and could be seen as an investment piece.  Or not.  How much would you blow on a play kitchen?

Can you imagine meeting 12 presidents?

Once in a blue moon I drop a note in Doug's lunch bag.  I love those reusable lunch bags--they even have a separate pocket for writing notes!

I was a participant in a longitudinal study that began when I was a senior in high school and ended when I turned 24.  But this series, shot every seven years, has covered almost five decades!  A must see.

No comments :

Post a Comment