Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Photo credit: Daniela Talvitie via RAWR
Dear readers, this is my 64th entry.  I have not missed a single day since I first started, so I am going to take a week-long breather from blogging.  I'll see you again next Monday, rested and revved up!

In Sweden and Finland the children celebrate Easter by dressing up as "Easter witches" and go trick and treating.  How awesome is that?!

Sticking to Passover dietary restrictions is tough but it makes cooking more interesting.  I'll try this over the weekend.  Look at how creative vegan Jews are!

Helpful tips.  Look at #30--that's probably why I don't ever tear up!

I'm absent from photographs lately.  This should help.

Funny!  And I totally relate.

It's okay for kids to be bored.

Some good spring reads I want to get for Levi.

I went out for a couple drinks with my friend Christine who is on the rise.  So proud of her.  She's also the focus of this stunning video by Selby.


1 comment :

  1. Didn't realize you were vegan! I'm loving the gluten free matzo brie you have. I just had that for breakfast today! My Irish husband cooked it for me:) Wishing you all a lovely holiday!
    xoxoxo
    Steph
    (PS - no website of my own- so I used the one I made for my dad to log on :)

    ReplyDelete