Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekend Trawling

Virginia, 1979
(Via mydadtakespictures.tumblr.com)
We have guests from Boston staying with us for the weekend, so we prepped the bedroom and the whole house for their arrival.  I saw this after I stocked up toilet paper in the guest bathroom and placed a spray of room freshener and yellow daffodils in the guest room.  A bit of spring jumpstart!

Our Boston guest commented on the lack of snow here.  I miss snow...

We all can relate to this.  At least she's making it work for her!

I can imagine someone saying to those amazing artists, "What, you're doing it again?  What a waste of time!"

Funny!  I like her--she's quirky.

This also made me laugh and choke back some tears.

I could figure out only a few.  How about you?

My husband's monthly event is coming up next Friday.

Interesting article--wish I knew this when I had roommates!

Interactive fun.  Where's my pink lipstick?

I had no idea about this!

Have a grand weekend!




No comments :

Post a Comment