Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Le Ballon Rouge (1956)
Still from The Red Balloon
It's official!  We're France-bound for three weeks this summer.  Douglas will be performing at the Festival Clin d'Oeil (translates loosely to Festival of a Wink?  French-speaking people, help me!).  I'm dreaming of gardens and slow days in the Champagne region.

Look at this incredible lodging!

Should we stay in Amsterdam after the Festival ends?

What pretty nails!

Hm.  A novel idea for using spinach juice.

Hypnotic sleep.

So cool to see Michelle Obama dancing.  And it's funny, too.

For you word lovers.  Petrichor is one of my favorite.

I need My little urban townhouse dweller wants this and this.

Put away those antibacterial hand sanitizers!  Bacteria are being repurposed as beautiful home furnishings

1 comment :

  1. Ooh, how divine that you are going to France! Yes, go to Amsterdam, where Doug and I first met, unbeknownst to us until recently! Lol! ;). While you are in France for 3 weeks, we will be vacationing in Costa Rica for 3 weeks! I cannot wait! I'm looking into airbnb too but their membership fee is silly so I'm looking at other website that don't have such fees or at least lower than what airbnb charges.

    ReplyDelete