Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Weekend Link Love

(Taken by Gabriele Galimberti)
A friend sent me the link to this photographer who captured kids around the world with their toys.  Fantastic project!  Check his work out.

This would make for good Passover reading (and practice) for Levi next week.

The seder can be a pretty long event for a wee kid.  This would make it fun!

I love Dexter.  So it was cool to see his apartment this way.  

Maybe we could do something like this with Levi when we travel!  

I had to look twice.  Amazing photographs.

Two friends sent me the same article!  I dream of living with less, but this guy takes the cake.


Can you imagine living in a 40 square foot home?  

I'm a sucker when it comes to romantic stuff.  Turns out I'm not the only one.

My friend is hosting this event.  We're going!


No comments :

Post a Comment