Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Seeing Red



Ahem.  This is a brag post.  Be forewarned.

So Levi woke up when I was in the middle of pampering myself.  I told him I was painting my toenails red.  A sleepy but very curious boy sat next to me and watched as I finished one of the worst self pedicures ever.

For the remainder of that day, he kept on pointing at my toes.  "Red," he signed and laughed.  I thought he misunderstood the word red--maybe he meant my toes, not the color.  I also began to suspect he was laughing at my joke of a pedicure.

The next day he pointed to my feet again and then at his red car.  "Red," he said.  I thought it was just pure coincidence.

Then at school it happened again in front of a couple witnesses (his teacher and Grammy).  He tapped a red bucket in a book and signed that color again.  Red.  So there it is--he's seeing red.  His first color identified!

No comments :

Post a Comment