Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend Trawling

Faye Dunaway #poolside #Oscar

Alright, so it's time for the little Golden man!  Douglas and I saw three Oscar-nominated movies--Django (I didn't blink once throughout the film), Beasts of the Southern Wild (dreamy) and Amour (I cried).  We're hoping to catch Argo on DVD sometime this weekend.

The Academy Awards has been around for a long time.  Changes are inevitable, like this.

They're rebranding the annual Academy Awards?

I'm itching for some signs of spring, so this would be a good way to start.

This made me laugh and think again about my iDevice manifesto.

What grand little secrets across the street from the Whitney Museum!

While we're looking at diminutive things, check out this Cheerio creation.

Some inspiration for our wee ones!

I am making this tonight.

And I am making this tomorrow.

Everybody would want to sleep over and take pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you liked Sarah's sweet matching pair game :) How did you go making them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! :) Thank you for the idea! I used felt for the backing, and I made them round. I'm not the best DIYer around but if I could do it in one night, then anybody could...:) Levi loves holding them. He's 14m so I think we're going to get some mileage out of this. Thanks again for the idea!

      Delete