Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ten For Friday

Art Hauser 1955 Rams Team Issue football card



So this Sunday we're going to watch the commercials Superbowl.  I have no idea who's playing against who, but I definitely know my commercials!  My favorites are number 2 and 4.  What's yours?

I was a football cheerleader for three years in high school, plus a semester in college.  I still don't understand football.  I guess I haven't left high school!

I love this book by John Currin.  It's a candid look at a single portrait that evolved over six years.

Dog is man's friend...and fashion muse?

Joy of Schultz Bunch takes the most amazing photographs and makes life beautiful for her children.  She is an inspiration to us mothers.

What a cute, easy Valentine idea.  I hope Douglas doesn't see this until the 14th of February.

I rarely make toast because I thought it was such an uninspired meal.  But this proves otherwise...

Talk about morbid.

Obama recently appointed deaf lawyer Jeff Rosen to sit on the National Council of Disability!

I wish I could fly kites like Ray Bethell.

No comments :

Post a Comment