Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Weekend Links

Haunting.
RAWR Magazine
Today we're expecting to be hit by a blizzard.  Finland is a pro when it comes to snow so it is no wonder that they combine snow with fashion.

I'm forecasting a mini snowman project with Levi.  What do snowmen do at night anyway?

This Saturday Douglas and I are going to see the Mara Hoffman Fall/Winter 2013 fashion show.  Psyched!  She's our next-door neighbor, and her creations are stunning.

A friend of mine introduced me to the lovely work of Ida Pearle.  Levi loves her book.  I want her to design my clothes.

My mind is on fashion.  My chunky funky shoes, Swedish Hasbeens, just arrived and I am in love.  What I also love is the story behind those wooden shoes.  Mama shoes!

Wooden blocks are 90% child, 10% toy according to this.

I get stuck in a food rut with Levi.  He rejects oh-so-many things.  This gives me inspiration to keep on plugging...

This story about Child Protective Services gone bad is terrifying.  Watch her 2nd and 3rd vlogs.

For some laughs, check out this video Douglas and Wayne made for Doritos' Crash the Superbowl competition.

I bought 10 avocados on sale.  I'm craving this, this and this.




4 comments :

  1. I see Ryan and Kristi Ann! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, I hope you're staying warm and enjoying the white winter land!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous right now this minute, but sadly for only a New York minute.

      Delete