Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Found via The Ketchup War

If you have a long list of chores, this is something you must do before you start...(yeah, procrastination rules!)

I just love how this writer captures such a tiny jarring moment and carries on.

I'd love to see this kind of reflection!

This makes me wish I rode a bike.

A Murphy's Law document tailored for mamas!

Williamsburg is the birthplace of the hipster.  So this makes me go mm-hmm.

Talk about dedicated and talented.  Now I kinda wish I didn't have a reusable sandwich bag.

Rachel Coleman of Signing Time fame talks about raising a deaf child (and makes me laugh and want to cry) here and here.

I added this graphic novel to my Amazon shopping chart to prepare for our summer visit to Paris.


No comments :

Post a Comment