Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekend Link Love

photo
Photo credit: Emily Blincoe
Last Sunday we hit our neighborhood flea market.  That market seriously rocks.  If you're ever in Williamsburg on a Sunday, by all means GO!  I got a cool cast metal L to match the D we have in our living room.  They were also selling ampersands.

Then I came across this cool ampersand series...

Some more Williamsburg loving.

This struck me as funny.

Check out Deaf mama Sheena's wonderful blog.  

VL2 (Visual Language & Visual Learning) recently came out with storybook apps!

I freaking love this.  Now if I could do something similar, but in mama fashion...

A quick way to use up avocados and visit heaven at the same time.

I bookmarked this.

They're unafraid of color.







No comments :

Post a Comment