Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 21: TA-DA!



Museums are excellent retreats from rainy days and sweltering days.
With temps nearing 95 degrees, we opted for Center Pompidou, a museum of modern art with a revolving interactive exhibit for children.  Anxious to cool off, we got to the museum before it opened.




He surveyed the scene before getting a chunk of modeling dough out of this box.  The crowds were growing within the museum, but not inside the children's gallery, so I was grateful for some space to roam about and touch things.





The piles of pizza boxes reminded us that we were going home in a couple days.  I felt wistful.


Levi stood at this center the longest, mesmerized with the magnetic objects clumped around the table.





Levi wanted to count all the dots.  Seriously.  He pointed at one dot and looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to start counting.  It was cool inside the museum and we had an early start.  "One..." I began.

No comments :

Post a Comment