Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Biz



Here we are in Paris!


We landed in Paris relatively unscathed (Levi slept through most of the flight!) and found Olivia's flat easily.  Olivia had to work at the hospital at Notre Dame, so we let ourselves in and accidentally fell asleep on the floor.  Lying on the floor I watched Levi playing on top of some throw pillows when I let my eyes close for just a short sweet second.

Two hours later I woke up because my arm had fallen asleep.  There Levi was, asleep on my arm (aha, hence the sleeping arm!).  Douglas fell asleep sprawled on the couch with half of his body hanging off.  It must've looked like a grisly scene with the two of us lying on the floor and Douglas hanging off the couch so I am grateful we woke up before Olivia came home!

We did not do much, except wander around the neighborhood and eat tartines at a local playground.

Biz from Paris!



No comments :

Post a Comment