Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekend Link Love

Found via Our Labor of Love
This weekend is a whirlwind of events!  Special performing guests, a wedding and Father's Day.  I am so glad my mother is here in town to watch Levi while we're out.  Happy Father's Day!

Douglas is hosting his monthly ASL Slam event tonight with some special guests.

See Douglas tell the story of Earology (one of my favorites).

On Father's Day we will be going to a wedding.  The bride and groom is a gorgeous couple who should be somewhere here.

I'd like to find something like this for Levi.

I'd like to have this on my coffee table.

I never knew Mark Twain wrote this!

Love how this boy is so nonchalant about his big win.

We live in a dog-friendly area, so this was particularly helpful for me.

Perfect project for a rainy day.

Mara's having a sample sale (it began on Thursday.  Saturday is the last day!)!


No comments :

Post a Comment