Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Photo Credit: Tate Tullier
Douglas and I have been married seven years today.  Ten years ago when we first started going out, I told Douglas that I saw home in his eyes.  That probably sounds crazy, but that was exactly how I felt then.  

That is exactly how I feel today.  At the end of the day it is the two of us.  When I look at Douglas, I am home.  Thank you Douglas, for being my husband, my partner, my love and the father of my son.  Thank you for sharing this journey with me.  

Happy anniversary, my love! 

4 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary you guys are Great together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And mazel tov--I just learned about your brand new beautiful granddaughter!

      Delete