Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

6/52, 1/52

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014."
6/52

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week in 2014."
1/52

 Two children, two boys, two sons, two loves.

Levi woke up an hour before Wyatt was born, so he became witness to the birth.  Ever since then, he asks, "Where baby?" whenever he wakes up.  Levi has stepped into his new role of big brother with grace, with patience and with amazing resilience.  We are so proud of him.

Wyatt is a sleepy and voracious newborn.  We take turns gazing at him, wondering the same thing: who are you?  Each day we learn a little bit more about this brand new human being.  I look forward to witnessing him grow and prosper with his brother.  Douglas said to me, "I feel full."  I nodded.  I, too, feel so full of awe, of love, of family.  It's a lovely feeling.

2 comments :

  1. Could not wait any longer to see those two little fellows. Congratulations and Thank you for finding time for us out there in the outback. Love Olly Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! Congratulations. I just welcomed a new baby boy as well, and isn't it so sweet the second time around?

    ReplyDelete