Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

1/52



"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."
1/52
Levi sits on a little chair while he discovers the joy of water play.  A polar bear, a measuring cup, a bottle and a Hot Wheels car are the toys in the water bin.  He stays there for a long period of time, alternating from pouring water into containers and watching his toys sink.

I discovered the 52 project via practisingsimplicity.com.  Jodi, the blogger, began taking photographs of her children every week for three years.  The results are absolutely breathtaking--not only in its beauty but in its accurate recordkeeping.

While I photo Levi daily, I want to choose a photo once a week as a way to bring meaningful organization to the hot mess of photographs I have now.




No comments :

Post a Comment